Saturday, November 22, 2008

Leavin' on a Jet Plane!

The girls and I fly out to Iowa tomorrow morning bright and early! This will be my first trip alone with both kids so wish me luck!

I may not be blogging much while I'm away, but will have a lot to share when we return.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm thankful for so many blessings that it's difficult to chose what to mention. However I must say I am mighty thankful for the amazing technology we get to use on a daily basis, computers, internet, cell phone, digital camera, portable DVD player (must for flying with kids!), ect...

I'd love some comments about what you are Thankful for.

4 comments:

wryknow said...

Have fun!!

Jen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, and safe travels! I look forward to hearing all about your holiday when you get back!

Jen said...

Oh, and I meant to add that I'll be doing a Thanksgiving post with what I'm thankful for (and a new tradition we're inducting into our family this year) - at least that's the plan. So rather than write a novel here, I'll just leave it at that (how's that for a teaser?) :)

Valerie said...

I am thankful for you! Love you girl. Glad you had a safe trip and I'm so bummin I didn't get to see you.