Friday, November 7, 2008

What to do with all your kid's art?

We have a very artistic child and with that talent comes much paper! We don't keep everything and I still feel like we are running out of art display space. I try to take digital pictures when she makes stuff as the pictures will last much longer than the work of art. We give her art as gifts or use it as the wrapping or card to go along with gifts. I think I need to get some sort of file or container to keep our favorite pieces when we move. Any suggestions?

Right now we have "Zara's Art Gallery" in our garage playspace. Here is a video of Zara talking about her art in the gallery about 6 months ago.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

We also have a display in the living room near our school shelves. I rigged this up using a length of clothesline and some clothespins nailed to the wall, super easy! The art on display here gets rotated a bit more often as Zara likes to decided what she wants on display. I love seeing Zara's creations every day!

No comments: