This Halloween was a blast. Zara is finally old enough to really "get" the concept of Trick-or-Treating and boy was she cute doing it! She would walk up to the folks passing out candy (most were sitting outside as the weather was gorgeous her in S. TX), say "tricker treat" in the sweetest little voice, and always followed with an unprompted "thank you" after receiving treats. I am so darn proud of my little lady!
I'm the cheap slacker mom who didn't get or make Zara a costume, not that she noticed or cared. She chose a mix-match from her plethora of dress-up items and proclaimed that she was a fairy-princess-ballerina!Zoey dressed the part of my snuggle bunny. She wisely snoozed before the big outing so she was awake to beam at all the neighbor's adoring faces. (Zara insisted that Zoey needed a glowing bracelet too)I also took a few pictures of the girls in their festive Halloween outfits before we went out to run errands earlier in the day. My awesome Mother-in-law, a.k.a. Moogie, got Zoey this adorable pumpkin outfit that has been the subject of many gleeful comments from strangers during the past week. Zoey was especially adorable today in my orange Moby wrap with the pumpkin ensemble while the girls and I were waiting in line to Vote at the library.
This is what happened when I attempted to get a photo of both the girls. You'd think I would know by now not to even try, lol!Oh well, I did get this wonderful picture of my big girl so I really can't complain. I hope you all had a fun Halloween too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aww...the girls look so cute!
Amber -
Love your new blog! It's so nice to get more text from you in addition to pics. I miss you!
Oh those are great pictures!! The girls are so adorable :)
I'm so happy you started a blog so I can follow along with you guys, haha!! Love it!
Awww, you gals have made my day!
Post a Comment