
I went shopping with a friend last Thursday while our big girls were at gymnastics. With our smart shopping we brought home all these groceries with a staggering coupon savings total of $102.90! That is nearly 30% off! Neither of us bought items that we normally wouldn't either. Thanks to the internet it is now possible to procure coupons for only items that you want to buy anyway. It also helps to have a buddy to trade coupons with, thanks girl!
The Coupon Clippers is my favorite place to get coupons.
Another good website is The Coupon Master.
A good article on Reader Digest.com: More Ways to Get a Great Deal on Anything

2 comments:
Wow!! That's great! I need to start clipping coupons...by the time I remember I have them, they've expired.
Some stores will take expired coupons, doesn't hurt to ask.
My stores do not, so I just make it a habit to go through my coupons regularly. I also try to take my little coupon organizer with me every time I go shopping in case I see something on sale that I have a coupon for.
Post a Comment