
Gosh this kid is just determined to grow way too fast. She is trying so hard to be mobile too, she did a super push up a couple days ago and is an expert backwards scooter. I give her another 3-4 weeks and she'll be crawling, makes me want to cry.
In other news, Zo is a drooling, fussy, chomping on everything mess, so teeth can't be far off. Big sister popped through 2 at 5 months so it's not out of the question to have another little lady with a mouthful of chompers.
Thank goodness for this awesome Sophie La Girafe that I just couldn't wait until next month to give Zoey. This toy is the perfect size and shape for Zoey to hold and chew, it makes the most adorable little squeaky sound too!
P.S. Aren't Zoey's wool duds adorable? Check out some more awesome wool items made by my dear friend at B & B Yarn & Woolies

2 comments:
My goodness, where do I start?
First, she is absolutely adorable. I can not believe she is all ready sitting on her own. I think you should bundle her up again. Phooey on crawling. It's over rated.
The wool set is very nice!! You must be liking the wool, I'm happy for you there.
And the giraffe, Ollie's favorite toy as a baby. I can see why you wouldn't want to wait. We brought that thing everywhere and were pretty protective of it haha. He still plays with Sophie, she's worth every penny :)
LOVE the woolies and the giraffe, but I love the baby that comes with them even more - she is ADORABLE.
Nyah has a giraffe love as well. It's still her most special toy (so much so it's become a fifth member of the family.)
And I have to echo Erica on the crawling - highly overrated. Aislynne started pulling herself up to standing this week and I nearly passed out when I saw it. Stop the insanity before it starts!!
Post a Comment