Zara had fun helping me put together our bags for the swap, we made ring toss games out of water bottles and pipe cleaners.
Zara measured and poured the rice into the bottles to weigh them down.

This is what our completed activity bag looks like:


Here is our box full of fun and educational activities! We love them already.

Zara chose to work on the ABC puzzles today, yes, she is in Princess costume & her baby Mia normally works alongside her. The joys of having an imaginative 3-year-old!


5 comments:
Oh Amber, that is so neat! What a great thing to swap with other moms.
What a fabulous idea! I'm sure none of the moms had to spend much money and now you have hours of ideas!
Oh yay! I'm super cool!
We already played the ring toss activity. It was fun! Glad ya'll are enjoying the activities. Hope to see you soon, too!!
Why don't I live near you? This is fabulous!
That is fantastic!!! I hope you'll share some of the activities with us :)
Post a Comment