Here she is getting all set up with her materials. Using a large baking sheet makes clean up a breeze!

I gave Zara a white crayon which made her drawings "magically" appear when she painted over them, super cool for a preschooler! She is very into drawing Z's, I wonder why?

Let me tell you, investing in high quality, thick & textured watercolor paper is a MUST, the crayola stuff just doesn't cut it. We are thrilled with the Canson Biggie Jr. pad we got at Michael's, as you can tell it made the paintings turn out well.

A little while later Zara wanted to draw with her chalk, I suggested she try wetting it and see what happens. She also wet the paper and drew with dry chalk. Very cool either way!

Here is a Sun drawn by Zara.


2 comments:
Looks fun! Good tip about getting quality paper.
Gorgeous sun, Zara!
I really need to invest in some nice watercolor paper myself. Clay loves watercolors.
Post a Comment