Ack! Aislynne started early too (well, at least much earlier than Nyah did, LOL) and I SO wasn't ready for it. I'm still not, but what can you do?Congratulations to Zoey on such a monumental achievement, and... I totally feel your pain.
Awww....it's so bitter sweet, yes? Congrats lil'Z on your achievement. Hang in there momma!
Wow, Amber!It begins, eh? :) It was nice to hear your voice, ever so briefly, on the video. I miss you so much! Any chance still that you guys might come back here?
Go sweet Zoey!On a side note, Stacey's mom just bought that same rug for Chloe. It's so cute!
Are those babylegs on her? Love them. They are on babysteals.com all the time!
Post a Comment
Lovin' my little girls, learning together, growing healthy bodies, living "green", and making the most of wherever the military takes us.
5 comments:
Ack! Aislynne started early too (well, at least much earlier than Nyah did, LOL) and I SO wasn't ready for it. I'm still not, but what can you do?
Congratulations to Zoey on such a monumental achievement, and... I totally feel your pain.
Awww....it's so bitter sweet, yes? Congrats lil'Z on your achievement. Hang in there momma!
Wow, Amber!It begins, eh? :) It was nice to hear your voice, ever so briefly, on the video. I miss you so much! Any chance still that you guys might come back here?
Go sweet Zoey!
On a side note, Stacey's mom just bought that same rug for Chloe. It's so cute!
Are those babylegs on her? Love them. They are on babysteals.com all the time!
Post a Comment