Zara loves animals and has amassed quite a collection. She told me her animals needed a tree, so I gave her a piece of green paper and told her to imagine it was a tree. Well, I opened the floodgates with that one! She proceeded to request many more colors of paper to serve as specific habitats. She and her friend had a blast sorting all of the animals and acting out "rescue missions" a la Diego.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
What to do with an animal collection?
Classify of course!

Zara loves animals and has amassed quite a collection. She told me her animals needed a tree, so I gave her a piece of green paper and told her to imagine it was a tree. Well, I opened the floodgates with that one! She proceeded to request many more colors of paper to serve as specific habitats. She and her friend had a blast sorting all of the animals and acting out "rescue missions" a la Diego.
Zara loves animals and has amassed quite a collection. She told me her animals needed a tree, so I gave her a piece of green paper and told her to imagine it was a tree. Well, I opened the floodgates with that one! She proceeded to request many more colors of paper to serve as specific habitats. She and her friend had a blast sorting all of the animals and acting out "rescue missions" a la Diego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment