I'm trying to figure out the best (and most simple) way of including pictures in my posts. I used the blog shortcut in Picasa to upload this one. Please comment with how you do pictures with blogging. Thanks!
I have used Photobucket but lately have just been using E Blogger's photo function. You can upload right from your computer and it sizes them perfectly for you.
Thanks gals! I finally (after much trial/error/frustration) figured out how to post from my dropshots. Seems like the best way for me as I know I'd run out of space on Blogger pretty quickly.
3 comments:
I have used Photobucket but lately have just been using E Blogger's photo function. You can upload right from your computer and it sizes them perfectly for you.
Gorgeous family by-the-way! Miss you!
I use flickr, but only because my blogger account is full. It's much easier to just upload directly through blogger.
Thanks gals!
I finally (after much trial/error/frustration) figured out how to post from my dropshots. Seems like the best way for me as I know I'd run out of space on Blogger pretty quickly.
Post a Comment