
If you have popcicle molds, you can make your own healthy and delicious treats. For Orange Creamsicles you only need Plain Yogurt (we use organic cream-top) and orange juice concentrate.

I didn't really measure quantities, we just mixed what yogurt we had left with a few spoonfuls of juice concentrate until it tasted like Orange. Then we filled up the molds. We used plain juice for the last couple popsicles.

We've made similar treats using purple grape concentrate or leftover smoothie, all a hit with Zara and her friends. Have fun and do let me know if you have any other great homemade popsicle recipes.
Zoey had her first taste of frozen goodness and she also loved it. So the next time I pulled out popsicles she got her own!


2 comments:
Yum, homemade frozen treats are the best! I need to find the rest of my popsicle makers......I'm done to 3 which isn't enough to go around lol :)
Cool! (pun intended)
Post a Comment