
I've been wanting to get some Pattern Blocks for quite a while, we finally ordered some in our last Discount School Supply order (awesome website BTW!). Zara was enthralled immediately and insisted that I help her sort the shapes into separate piles.

Then we did a lot of pages out of a pattern block book that my mom gave us. I can't find it on Amazon, but I'm sure there are similar books out there.


Then Zara and I had fun just messing around and creating the flowers at the top of the post. Overall she spent over and hour playing with the Pattern Blocks!

2 comments:
I just wrote a post on our fun with pattern blocks! They are so much fun :)
We have some foam blocks like that from Discovery Toys and it's been a favorite for a long time! Glad Zara loves them also :)
Post a Comment