What a fabulous picture! I only wish we lived closer - oh, the fun Zara and Nyah would have putting on dance shows together!
She and O would get along great! She loves to put on a show and it's always more fun when she has on a costume :)
I agree, it would be so fun if we could get our girls all together for a playdate!
Post a Comment
Lovin' my little girls, learning together, growing healthy bodies, living "green", and making the most of wherever the military takes us.
3 comments:
What a fabulous picture! I only wish we lived closer - oh, the fun Zara and Nyah would have putting on dance shows together!
She and O would get along great! She loves to put on a show and it's always more fun when she has on a costume :)
I agree, it would be so fun if we could get our girls all together for a playdate!
Post a Comment