We have made it through our grueling travels and now are killing time in an extended stay hotel while waiting for our new home in GA. Not sure where or when or anything on that front. Part of me is fine with not having a home as once we do I'll have 200+ boxes to deal with!
Somehow we are managing to find fun things to keep the kids occupied. For example, who would've thought that a dog leash could provide much enjoyment for 3 year olds and one year olds alike! So far it's been a belt, a jump rope, a toy leash, and just something to carry around (for the little gal).
I think we are going to like GA living, the tall trees are gorgeous and the weather has been cooler than we were used to in South TX. The culture in the South is different for sure, but different is not a bad thing. I will have some pictures to share soon and perhaps even get back in the grove of blogging more than once a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment